The mod loader for Stardew Valley.
Compatible with GOG/Steam achievements and Linux/Mac/Windows, uninstall anytime, and there's a friendly community if you need help.
SMAPI 3.7 mainly adds heuristic compatibility rewrites (which improve mod compatibility with Android and game updates), improves crossplatform mod compatibility, removes the experimental
RewriteInParallel option, and fixes various bugs (notably map tile rotation after returning to the title screen). For modders it adds
PathUtilities (to simplify working with file/asset names) and support for read/writing
SDate values to JSON (including network messages).
See the 3.7 release highlights.
- 3.7.1 fixes input-handling bugs in 3.7.
- 3.7.2 fixes mod recipe changes not always applied in 3.7.
- 3.7.3 fixes errors on Linux/Mac due to content packs with incorrect filename case, fixes a map rendering crash due to a conflict between SMAPI and PyTK, and fixes a rare error in some mods rewritten for compatibility.
- 3.7.4 improves performance on some older computers, updates dependencies, and fixes various issues.
- 3.7.5 fixes mod changes to the town map sometimes resetting the community center, JojaMart, or Pam house visuals.
Requires Stardew Valley 1.4.1 or later on Linux/Mac/Windows.
Support SMAPI ♥
SMAPI is an open-source project by Pathoschild. It will always be free, but donations are much appreciated to help pay for development, server hosting, domain fees, coffee, etc.
Special thanks to Bpendragon, hawkfalcon, jwdred, Karmylla, Magically Clueless, minervamaga, Odin, ParadigmNomad, Rafael Miranda, Renorien, Robby LaFarge, Susan of the Drunk and Ugly Podcast, and a few anonymous users for their ongoing support on Patreon; you're awesome!