The mod loader for Stardew Valley. It works fine with GOG and Steam achievements, it's compatible with Linux/Mac/Windows, you can uninstall it anytime, and there's a friendly community if you need help. It's a cool pufferchick.
What's new in SMAPI 2.5.5?
SMAPI 2.5 mainly...
- Adds support for content packs.
Content packs are collections of files for a SMAPI mod to load. These can be installed directly under
Modslike a normal SMAPI mod, get automatic update and compatibility checks, and provide convenient APIs to the mods that read them. (Existing content packs for some mods will need an update to work this way.)
- Adds mod detection for unhandled errors (so most errors now mention which mod caused them).
- Adds install scripts for Linux/Mac (no more manual terminal commands!).
- Adds the missing mod's name and URL to dependency errors.
- And includes various other fixes and improvements.
- 2.5.1 fixes an event error in rare cases with SMAPI 2.5.
- 2.5.2 fixes an issue with mod asset changes not taking effect and fixes the log parser being blank in some cases.
- 2.5.3 includes several fixes, improved compatibility and update checks, and internal changes to support the upcoming Stardew Valley 1.3 beta.
- 2.5.4 improves the content API to support newer mods like Content Patcher, and makes internal changes to support the upcoming Stardew Valley 1.3 beta.
- 2.5.5 fixes various bugs and errors, and makes internal changes for the upcoming Stardew Valley 1.3 beta.
Requires Stardew Valley 1.2.30+ on Linux/Mac/Windows. Compatible with most mods for SMAPI 0.40+.
Donate to support SMAPI ♥
SMAPI is an open-source project by Pathoschild. It will always be free, but donations are much appreciated to help pay for development, server hosting, domain fees, coffee, etc.
Special thanks to acerbicon, ChefRude, jwdred, OfficialPiAddict, Robby LaFarge, and a few anonymous users for their ongoing support; you're awesome! 🏅