The mod loader for Stardew Valley.
Compatible with GOG/Steam achievements and Linux/macOS/Windows, uninstall anytime, and there's a friendly community if you need help.
for Stardew Valley 1.5.5 beta only
What's new in...
See the SMAPI 3.12 release highlights for details.
SMAPI 3.12 mainly updates to Harmony 2.1, adds more save recovery and error-handling, improves Unicode support in the console window, and prepares for the upcoming Stardew Valley 1.5.5.
3.12.8 mainly fixes bugs with map editing mods, updates translations, and improves duplicate-key errors to simplify troubleshooting.
Requires Stardew Valley 1.5.4 or later on Linux/macOS/Windows.
⚠️ Note for macOS players: for Mac M1 compatibility, you'll need to use Rosetta or update to Stardew Valley 1.5.5 beta.
For the Stardew Valley 1.5.5 beta only. Some mods may not work until they're updated.
SMAPI 3.13 mainly updates to Stardew Valley 1.5.5, adds support for new game features like custom languages, and adds a new
patchMode feature for map editing mods.
- 2021-08-18: initial beta.
- 2021-08-19: fixed thread abort error when exiting the game, and fixed error taking in-game screenshots.
- 2021-08-29: ported changes from SMAPI 3.12.3–3.12.5, improved mod compatibility with the beta, added a
hurry_allconsole command for testing NPCs, and updated compatibility list.
- 2021-09-03: ported changes from SMAPI 3.12.6, significantly improved mod compatibility with the beta, and updated the compatibility list.
- 2021-09-15: updated for the latest 1.5.5 build (including support for custom languages in
i18n), improved SMAPI's crossplatform JSON handling, and added asset propagation for
- 2021-09-18: ported changes from SMAPI 3.12.7.
- 2021-09-22: updated for the latest 1.5.5 build.
- 2021-10-18: ported changes from SMAPI 3.12.8, added
patchModefeature for map editing mods, and improved installer validation & error-handling.
Requires Stardew Valley 1.5.5 or later on Linux/macOS/Windows.
Support SMAPI ♥
SMAPI is an open-source project by Pathoschild. It will always be free, but donations are much appreciated to help pay for development, server hosting, domain fees, coffee, etc.
Special thanks to Bpendragon, elflion, hawkfalcon, jwdred, Karmylla, Magically Clueless, Maria Stokes aka GamerGal2001, minervamaga, Obamoose, Matthew Conklin, Odin, Rafael Miranda, Raimund58, Susan of the Drunk and Ugly Podcast, and a few anonymous users for their ongoing support on Patreon; you're awesome!