The mod loader for Stardew Valley.
Compatible with GOG/Steam achievements and Linux/macOS/Windows, uninstall anytime, and there's a friendly community if you need help.
For players, SMAPI 3.9 mainly adds a new ErrorHandler mod, fixes map changes not always being reapplied, improves error messages due to half-empty Vortex mod folders, fixes some very old map mods which broke in Stardew Valley 1.5, reduces memory usage, and improves game path detection in the installer.
For modders, SMAPI 3.9 mainly adds
KeybindList to easily support complex and alternate key bindings, improves the input and multiplayer APIs, and logs chatbox errors.
See the SMAPI 3.9 release highlights for details.
- 3.9.1 mainly fixes a tile contains an invalid TileSheet reference crash after mods change certain maps.
- 3.9.2 adds more aggressive memory optimization to reduce
OutOfMemoryExceptionerrors with some mods, improves asset propagation and error-handling, and fixes various issues.
- 3.9.3 mainly improves error-handling and makes changes to support core framework mods.
- 3.9.4 fixes an installer error if the
Modsfolder doesn't exist in 3.9.3.
- 3.9.5 fixes a bundle corruption issue in 3.9.2, disables aggressive memory optimization by default, and has internal changes to prepare for unofficial 64-bit. For mod authors, it improves asset propagation, adds a new
Constants.GameFrameworkfield, and adds a new
Requires Stardew Valley 1.5.4 or later on Linux/Mac/Windows.
Support SMAPI ♥
SMAPI is an open-source project by Pathoschild. It will always be free, but donations are much appreciated to help pay for development, server hosting, domain fees, coffee, etc.
Special thanks to Bpendragon, elflion, hawkfalcon, jwdred, Karmylla, Magically Clueless, minervamaga, Obamoose, Odin, ParadigmNomad, Rafael Miranda, Susan of the Drunk and Ugly Podcast, and a few anonymous users for their ongoing support on Patreon; you're awesome!